The new “it” garden rose for weddings
Westminster Abbey is a most unique garden rose. It’s platinum to beige to grey color with blush tipped out petals is immensely popular and versatile. The blooms of this spectacular rose are incredibly dense and long-lasting. We find that we like to help the bloom open by gently separating the petals. Westminster Abbey’s petals radiate in waves moving outwards from the heart of the rose. With such a regal and elegant name, you will see why Westminster Abbey has become wildly popular amongst wedding florists. With as many as 150 petals, her large flowers can last 12 days in the vase. A must-see in person to believe!
- One dozen (12 stems) of Westminster Abbey garden rose
- Fragrance notes: mild rose scent
- Please allow time for your roses to open from bud to bloom. This will take between two to four days. If you are purchasing these roses for an event, please choose a delivery date approximately two (2) days prior to your event so your roses are in full bloom for your celebration.
- Vases do not come with arrangements.
- Garden roses are a gift from Mother Nature. We do everything in our power to assure the right roses are blooming in time for your order. There are times that we can’t guarantee exact colors in photos will be available, but we do promise to always ship the best quality roses in a color as close to what’s shown on our website as possible. It is our pledge to you that your garden roses will be freshly harvested and beautiful. We hope you or your loved one feels the joy we put into our garden roses!
There are no reviews yet.