A sandy neutral loved for her versatility
Dusty blush to nude to cream to sand are all ways to describe the wildly popular Quicksand rose. This rose is a classic amongst wedding arrangements because of her neutral tones. Quicksand is as close to thornless as roses come, hardy, long-lasting and consistent in color. For what she lacks in fragrance, she makes up in subtle beauty.
- One dozen (12) stems Quicksand roses
- Fragrance notes: no scent
- Please allow time for your roses to open from bud to bloom. This will take between two to four days. If you are purchasing these roses for an event, please choose a delivery date approximately two (2) days prior to your event so your roses are in full bloom for your celebration.
- Vases do not come with arrangements
- Garden roses are a gift from Mother Nature. We do everything in our power to assure the right roses are blooming in time for your order. There are times that we can’t guarantee exact colors in photos will be available, but we do promise to always ship the best quality roses in a color as close to what’s shown on our website as possible. It is our pledge to you that your garden roses will be freshly harvested and beautiful. We hope you or your loved one feels the joy we put into our garden roses!