Senlitsu begins as a medium-sized light pink rose; over time, her petals turn to a pale pink-lavender. Opening about halfway, her bloom retains a deep, petal-packed cup shape. Her name, which means “melody” in Japanese, was inspired by the musical arrangement of her many petals. Senlitsu is a modestly sized garden rose, so we suggest filling your vase with two dozen of her or adding one dozen of her to a dozen of her sister rose, Tsumugi for a full and luscious arrangement.
Wabara is led by the breeder Keiji Kunieda and his son Ken at Rose Farm Keiji on the shores of Lake Biwa, near Kyoto, Japan. The first Wabara garden rose was developed in 2007. Wabara garden roses are bred with organic fertilizer and without chemicals. Wabara is a well-established brand in Japan, and the varieties were released to the international market in 2017. The name Wabara comes from the Japanese words ‘Wa,’ which translates into English as ‘Harmony,’ and ‘Bara,’ which means ‘Rose.’
- One dozen (12 stems) of Wabara’s Tsumugi garden rose
- Fragrance notes: mild rose scent
- Please allow time for your roses to open from bud to bloom. This will take between two to four days. If you are purchasing these roses for an event, please choose a delivery date approximately two (2) days prior to your event so your roses are in full bloom for your celebration.
- Vases do not come with arrangements.
- Garden roses are a gift from Mother Nature. We do everything in our power to assure the right roses are blooming in time for your order. There are times that we can’t guarantee exact colors in photos will be available, but we do promise to always ship the best quality roses in a color as close to what’s shown on our website as possible. It is our pledge to you that your garden roses will be freshly harvested and beautiful. We hope you or your loved one feels the joy we put into our garden roses!