This stunning bouquet can be used to decorate any event. The bright, beautiful colors radiate cheerfulness and joy boasting: Gerbera’s, Mini Callas, Oriental Lilies, Pompoms, Ormithogalum, and Alstroemeria. This bountiful bouquet will make a “blooming” impression.
5 Pink Gerberas
3 White Gerberas
5 White Mini Callas
2 Yellow Mini Callas
1 Hot Pink Oriental Lily
2 Pompom White
3 Yellow Alstroemeria
Stem Length (Approximation): 50 cm / 20 in
The box includes detailed care instructions.
Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
Season: January – December
Shipped from: Colombia
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 7 to 10 days
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove the flowers from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 – 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep the flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days