For Mara, our flower farming friend!
Two Dozen Garden Roses
Mara, of The Farm at Oxford, was one of our first friends when we began our flower farming journey seven years ago. It’s only fitting to devote this special pairing of garden roses to Mara, who loves bright, cheerful colors. Mara grows seasonal flowers in Pennsylvania at her 12-acre farm with her husband, son and flock of cute animals. If you love locally grown flowers and live in the Philadelphia area, be sure to give Mara a follow on Instagram and check out all she has to offer. She’s very passionate about flowers and educating people on all the beauty Mother Nature provides. A two-dozen (24 stems) bundle of garden roses!
- Twenty-four (24) stems of fuchsia and peach garden roses.
- Your garden roses will arrive packed by the dozen so you will receive two individually wrapped bundles of garden roses. For their protection, garden roses are shipped in a corrugated cardboard wrap. Upon unwrapping, you will be able to design your arrangement!
- Fragrance notes: mild rose scent
- Please allow time for your roses to open from bud to bloom. This will take between two to four days. If you are purchasing these roses for an event, please choose a delivery date approximately two (2) days prior to your event so your roses are in full bloom for your celebration.
- Vases do not come with arrangements
- Garden roses are a gift from Mother Nature. We do everything in our power to assure the right roses are blooming in time for your order. There are times that we can’t guarantee exact colors in photos will be available, but we do promise to always ship the best quality roses in a color as close to what’s shown on our website as possible. It is our pledge to you that your garden roses will be freshly harvested and beautiful. We hope you or your loved one feels the joy we put into our garden roses!