The new neutral
Golden Mustard has a tawny hue the color of mustard seeds, which is truly unique and unforgettable. The pale almond of her outer petals, which may also be faintly edged with pink, blends into deeper tones of dull gold at the heart of this extraordinary rose. She is the perfect choice for the bride who wants something memorable and distinctive or for the designer searching for trendy transitional tones and “muddy neutrals.”
- One dozen (12) stems Golden Mustard garden roses
- Fragrance notes: mild rose scent
- Please allow time for your roses to open from bud to bloom. This will take between two to four days. If you are purchasing these roses for an event, please choose a delivery date approximately two (2) days prior to your event so your roses are in full bloom for your celebration.
- Vases do not come with arrangements
- Garden roses are a gift from Mother Nature. We do everything in our power to assure the right roses are blooming in time for your order. There are times that we can’t guarantee exact colors in photos will be available, but we do promise to always ship the best quality roses in a color as close to what’s shown on our website as possible. It is our pledge to you that your garden roses will be freshly harvested and beautiful. We hope you or your loved one feels the joy we put into our garden roses!
There are no reviews yet.