Vibrant, ruffled, apricot springtime beauty
Beatrice™, or Bea for short, is full of spring and summer joy. The Latin meaning of her name truly defines her character: she who brings happiness; blessed. With a rosette of golden and yellow buttery swirls ringed by outer petals of cooler blonde highlights, she is graceful and radiant. Beatrice is indeed blessed with a wonderful fragrance of myrrh with hints of fruit and almond.
- One dozen (12 stems) of David Austin’s Beatrice garden rose
- Fragrance notes: mild rose scent
- Please allow time for your roses to open from bud to bloom. This will take between two to four days. If you are purchasing these roses for an event, please choose a delivery date approximately two (2) days prior to your event so your roses are in full bloom for your celebration.
- Vases do not come with arrangements.
- Garden roses are a gift from Mother Nature. We do everything in our power to assure the right roses are blooming in time for your order. There are times that we can’t guarantee exact colors in photos will be available, but we do promise to always ship the best quality roses in a color as close to what’s shown on our website as possible. It is our pledge to you that your garden roses will be freshly harvested and beautiful. We hope you or your loved one feels the joy we put into our garden roses!
There are no reviews yet.